What is a Guided Pop-up?
An Guided popup can be used to provide:
- Tour of the product to the new users
- New feature product tour for releases in the product for the existing users
By default, the popup appears every time the user logs in. But, it can also be configured to appear:
- only the first time user logs in into the application
- for a certain segment of users
- only when the user goes to a certain section of the application
One can also show an image or a video in the Onboarding popup by simply adding it to the Flow description.
Following format types are supported in the content description:
|Strong Emphasis (Bold)||Supported|
|Short form link||Supported|