To integrate Whatfix with your instance of ServiceNow:
- Log in to your ServiceNow instance as an admin and navigate to UI Scripts under System UI.
- Click New to configure a new script.
- Ensure the Global check box is selected. Copy the script below, update your ENTERPRISE ID, paste it in the Script panel and then click Submit.
Update the correct script src from your Whatfix account in the code block in line 4 and line 13
Enabling Whatfix Content on Portal pages
If you notice that whatfix content is still not being displayed on portal pages, continue with the following instructions.
- In the left panel, click Portals.
- On the Service Portals page, under the Theme column, click the corresponding link for the portal that you want to enable.
- Click the JS Includes tab.
- Click New.
- Enter a display name, in the Source drop-down section, select UI Script and then click the Search icon.
- Click Submit.
- Click Update.