Whatfix allows you to integrate with your existing Knowlege Base and display contextual content as links in your Self Help Widget.
- You need to be a Content Manager/Account Manager to perform the following task. To see more information about available roles, see Whatfix User Roles.
- Contact Your Customer Success Manager to enable Knowledge Base Integration.
Once the Knowledge Base Integration has been enabled, you can define the Knowledge Base that Whatfix needs to index using the procedure below.
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Manage Knowledge Base.
- Click Add Knowledge Base.
- Enter the URL of your Knowledge Base and then click Save.
Depending on how big your Knowledge Base is, Whatfix takes about 48 hours to go through your content. Once all the articles are indexed, you can access them on the Whatfix Dashboard.
You can tag and segment the articles like you would any Whatfix created content.