Tagging helps you organize your flows together and helps in maintaining logical consistency across flows. It also helps you determine when you want to display what kind of content to what kind of user. There may be instances where may want to tag multiple walkthroughs together.
To tag multiple walkthroughs,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Select the content you want to tag using the circular checkboxes at the top right corner of each tile.
- Click the Manage Tags icon.
- In the popup, type the name of the tag and select from the list.
- If the tag does not exist, type in the name of the tag and hit the Enter key to create a new tag.
- Click Done.