Adding or inserting a step after Flow creation
- 1 minute to read
Whenever there is some minor change to your application, you need not recreate content. You can make the incremental change by simply inserting a new step to make the Flow current again.
To add a step to an existing Flow,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Hover over the Flow you want to edit and click the Edit icon.
- Click Launch live edit.
- Once the editor launches your application, navigate to the step where you would like to insert a step.
- On the Whatfix Editor toolbar, click the Insert button, and then click Step Before or Step After option, depending on where you want to insert the step.
- Insert Step Before: ctrl + shift + z
- Insert Step After: ctrl + shift + x
- To add a step at the end of the Flow: ctrl + shift + a
Enter the step description and other information and then click Add Step.