Back button for Flow help tips
- 1 minute to read
While navigating a Flow, there may be occasions where an end user may want to go back to a previous step and edit a value or view the step again. Users can click the back button to navigate back to the previous step.
- The back button displays only if consecutive steps are performed on the same page of your application (non IS enabled accounts) and with the same page tag Smart Context enabled accounts.
- If branching is used, the back button is available only if the branched step and the step from where it is branched are on the same page of your application.
- When a step is added, deleted, or moved, the back button is automatically applied to those steps keeping in mind the conditions above.
- If for a Flow, the content creator has manually changed one step to not display the back button, and the same flow is edited to add or delete or move a step, then the entire Flow is evaluated and back buttons are introduced wherever applicable. The earlier change is overwritten.
- The color of the Back button text is the same as that of the 'X' icon. Changing the 'X' icon color also changes the back button text color.
Was this article helpful?