Changing the tooltip position
- 1 minute to read
Each tooltip must be appropriately placed so that it doesn't obstruct the user's view of important information on your page. While it is positioned automatically by Whatfix in most cases, you can alter it using the position selector if needed.
Position of the tooltip can be changed in two instances,
- While creating a Flow
- After creating a Flow
While creating a Flow
Click the Whatfix Editor plugin to launch the editor.
Enter the name of the Flow as you want it displayed to a user.
Click the desired element on the page that the user needs to select.
In the editor, Scroll down to the Position of the Tooltip section.
Change the position of the tooltip.
Finish creating the Flow.
After creating a Flow
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Hover over the Flow you want to edit and click the Edit icon
- Navigate to the step to which you want to change the tooltip position.
- Click edit.
- Scroll down to the Position of the Tooltip section.
- Change the position of the tooltip.
- Click Save Step.