Customizing a Beacon
- 1 minute to read
You can customize the beacon and the text that appears with it so that it suits the rest of your application.
To customize the beacon:
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click the Beacon tile.
- In the left panel, click Configuration.
- You can make the following changes.
- Change the Beacon Color using the color picker
- Change the Tip Color using the respective color picker
- Customize the style, color, and size of the text that appears when the user hovers their mouse over the beacon.
- Click Save.
You can use the respective hexadecimal color code to define any other color that you want to use. For a more comprehensive list of colors and codes see Hexadecimal Color Codes.
Was this article helpful?