Default Tags in your Whatfix account
- 1 Minute To Read
There are four default tags that you can use in your content. The function of each tag is explained below.
- extension - Any flow with this tag, will ask the user to install the Whatfix creator extension before it can be run.
For example, if a workflow contains certain steps on an app where the Whatfix JS is not present, the extension tag helps the user to view the Flow by installing the extension on such an application.
This only works on chrome and firefox browsers.
- spotlight - Any Flow tagged with the spotlight tag renders all steps to automatically be spotlighted. The entire screen is greyed out except for the element on which action is to be taken.
- nolive - Flows tagged with the nolive tag display as a slideshow and do not display a see live option.
- noindex - Any flow with this tag does not show up in the search results when the search is made in the Whatfix Self-help widget.
- wfx_play_as_popup - This tag enables you to show users some information before running a Flow. This is done by configuring the Flow to first display a Pop-up. For more information on how this tag works, see Showing information before launching a flow.