Content not showing up in Self Help
- 1 Minute To Read
Content you have created in the form of Flows, Videos, Text, etc. is not showing up in Self Help.
- The content that you are looking for may not be part of any segment. Content is displayed in Self Help only if it is part of the Self Help segment. For more information on how to add content to a segment, see What is Segmentation?
- If you are using a role tag, make sure that all your content has at least one role tag.
- If a Flow is tagged with a role tag, then it does not appear for other users who do not have that specific role. See Displaying content based on user roles
- Check if the content is appropriately tagged. The Self Help segment may have been created using a selected tag method and it's possible that the content that is not appearing is missing the associated tag. For example a production tag.
Check for the following criteria if you have Smart Context enabled content.
- For static content such as Videos Links, and Texts, each content must have the respective page tag for it to display in Self Help on a particular page. Any content that is not tagged does not appear.
- If the content needs to be part of Self Help across all segments, make sure you are using a global tag.
- For Dynamic content such as flows, if the content is not appearing in Self Help, check if there is a role tag or a page to be added, and sign on as that user to check. If the tags are properly applied and still the content is not showing up, then contact email@example.com.
- When Smart Context is enabled, then the location in which content is displayed is determined by where the content was created. For example, a Flow about Widgets will not appear in the Self Help when opened on the Content page.