- 2 Minutes To Read
Flow analytics are gathered from the following sources:
- Guided Pop-Up - Flow linked to a Guided Pop-Up
- Self Help- Flow linked in Self Help
- Live Tour - When the flow source is a JS script embedded in Webpage or added in advanced customization
- site - See Live option from the Dashboard
- Task List - When the Flow source is a Task List
- Slideshow - When Flow source is iframe embed or Html embed in Webpage which is displayed as Slideshow
- Beacon - When the Flow source is Beacon click
- URL - When the source of Flow is URL with Flow ID in query parameter
- End Message - When the Flow source is End Popup
- Article - When Flow source is Html embed in Webpage which is displayed as an article
To access Flow analytics,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- In the left panel, click Analytics.
- Click Flows.
- For any of the reports below, you can use the filter to narrow down your reporting to specific criteria. By default, the filter is set to display data for the last 3 months.
- To see how you can filter your reports by domain, see Analytics Filters- Domain.
Flow Analytics displays a wealth of information that can give you insights on how often users are looking at your Flows and where the failure points are.
To begin, select the Flow that you want to analyze.
The Flow Usage by Day chart displays the number of times that Flow has been used each day.
The No. of Times Flow Played is the number of times it was run. The Flow Completion Rate denotes how many started the Flow and completed the Flow to the end and those who could not complete and dropped out in between.
Both charts are interactive. Click each chart to see additional information such as completion rate, most exited steps, etc (by the selected source type).
The Most Exited/Failed Steps show the dropouts at each step of the Flow. If you hover the mouse over each step, the failure can be analyzed into how many times the steps weren't successful, how many times the steps were exited and the reasons for exit.
For more information on Flow exits, see Understanding Flow exits
The Flow History shows who has edited the Flow and when.
Flow Feedback (if any) shows how many users found the flow useful against those who didn't find it useful.
At the end of the page, Feedback Comments (if any) can be viewed verbatim.