How do I receive Flow failure notification Email?
- 1 Minute To Read
All users in your organization receive a daily email notification whenever any Flow breaks while an end-user attempts to use it. This email has a list of Flows that failed during the previous day along with the following information:
- Name of the failed Flows linked to Flow Analytics
- Number of times each Flow failed
- Step number at which maximum failures happened
- Author of the Flow
The email is sent every day between 4:30 AM - 5:00 AM Pacific Time and no additional configuration is required to receive the email.
- Contact email@example.com if you aren't receiving these notifications.
- You will be notified only about Flows that were attempted to be used on the previous day and could not be completed. You may have other Flows that are broken. You will receive email notifications only after someone tries to use one of them.