Moving a step in a Flow
- 1 minute to read
In instances where you may have inserted a step in the wrong place, you needn't have to create the Flow again. You can quickly move a step to another position in a Flow using the following instructions:
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Hover your mouse over the Flow you want to edit and click the Edit icon.
- On the step you want to move, click the Move button.
- In the new location where you want to move the step to, click Place Here.
- On the top right, click Save.
Was this article helpful?