Pop-up not displaying
- 1 Minute To Read
A Pop-up may not display if:
- The visibility rules aren't set correctly.
- Pop-up may have expired.
- Pop-up is not yet published.
- Pop-up is restricted to certain user roles.
- The Pop-up may have a conflict with another pop-up with the same visibility rules.
- Check if the segment for the pop-up is active.
- The pop-up could have expired or set not to appear on specific dates. Check the Visibility Rules for When the pop-up must appear, i.e., date and occurrence count.
- Make sure the pop-up is live either by clicking the Push to Production button or updating the extensions.
- Check whether user roles are used to configure the pop-up visibility rules. If so, make sure the appropriate user roles are added.
- Make sure you don't have two pop-ups with the same visibility rules, Whatfix permits only one pop-up to be displayed on a page at a time.
If there are two pop-ups with the same visibility rules, then the pop-up created first takes precedence.
- Check if the Don't show again Option is enabled. Enabling this option gives the end-user the option to disable the pop-up.