Q3 2020 R1 Release
- 2 Minutes To Read
Last updated: 19 August, 2020
- Redesigned Pop-up experience for you and your users
- Salesforce, Heap, and Google Sheets integration
- New Knowledge Base UI and functionalities
- Flows for Desktop
Whatfix Pop-up has been completely revamped to make it more user friendly, consistent, and flexible to address your varied needs. Here is the list of what has improved.
- 12 Pop-up templates - Select a template, customize it, and deploy it quickly to your users.
- Individual Pop-up Customizations - Customize each Pop-up's button color, text color, alignment, button action, etc., while creating the Pop-up.
- Resizing - Resize the Pop-up using the right-arrow head at the right border and drag it to the desired width.
- Instant Preview - Preview how the Pop-up looks like on Desktop and Mobile while designing the Pop-up.
For accounts created before 19 August 2020, the new Pop-up UI will be rolled out within the next couple of weeks. All your existing Pop-up segments (Active or Inactive) will be migrated to the new version.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or your Account Manager.
To know more, see What are Whatfix Pop-ups?
Integration Hub connects Whatfix with other out-of-the-box applications and automates repetitive tasks in the background.
Whatfix now supports the following three new out-of-the-box integrations,
- Heap - Share data from your Heap account with your Whatfix account and different content can be shown to a specific cohort of users.
- Salesforce - Track the usage and completion of tasks by your users and create a Salesforce report on the Dashboard.
- Google Sheets - Import your support articles from any Knowledge Base apps and make it available as part of Self Help and export Whatfix Analytics reports to Google Sheets.
For more examples and use cases, see Integration Hub.
The Whatfix Knowledge Base feature is now renamed as Repository. There's a fresh UI with enhanced capabilities. You can also quickly integrate with 6 out-of-the-box supported applications.
- The new Repository UI along with its capabilities is available only for users who already have integrated with atleast one Knowledge Base.
- The updates will be available for new users in a subsequent release.
The new Knowledge Base UI allows you to,
- Schedule the Sync frequency, the time interval for each Integration Sync to occur. However, there's also an option to force a sync on demand as well.
- See the Integration status, number of content fetched, the last Sync date and the next scheduled Sync date.
- Pause the Integration for any Repository and resume it whenever you want.
Whatfix Repository now supports out-of-the-box integration with various HTML based apps such as,
- Salesforce Knowledge Base
If you are using a custom knowledge base application then get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to integrate them.
To know more, see Integrating your Repository with Whatfix.
Whatfix now supports Whatfix Flows for Desktop applications such as Microsoft Teams. Whatfix Flows for Desktop accurately adapts to the screen size and resolution. To know more, see What are Flows?