Removing a branch from walkthrough step
- 1 minute to read
To remove a branch from an existing walkthrough,
- Navigate to the Whatfix dashboard.
- Hover over the walkthrough you want to make the change and click the Edit icon.
- Click the Edit button on the step you want to remove the branch from.
- Scroll down to Advanced Options.
If the Advanced Options is not displayed, click the checkbox to enable it.
- Under Branching Rules, expand the branch you want to delete by clicking the down arrow button.
- Click Remove Branch.
- Click Save Step.
Was this article helpful?