Reselecting Elements to manage UI changes
- 1 Minute To Read
Whatfix enables you to manage changes in your UI so you don't have to recreate the respective Flow every time your application undergoes a change. If your Flow is broken because one of your steps in the Flow has changed, you can quickly make it work again using the information below.
To reselect an element,
- On the Whatfix Dashboard, click My Content.
- Navigate to the Flow that you want to update and then click the Edit icon.
- Click Launch live edit.
- Once the Flow has launched, follow the Flow to the step that you want to reselect on your application.
- On the Whatfix toolbar, click Maximize.
- Navigate to the step that you want to update and then click Edit.
- Click Reselect Element.
- Select the element on your application.
- Click Save Step.
- Click Maximize.
- Click Save.