Creating a Self Help segment
- 1 Minute To Read
You can filter the Flows that show up inside the Self Help widget by creating different segments.
To create a Self Help segment,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click the Self Help tile.
- Click New Segment.
- Enter the segment name.
- In the Add Content section, click Select.
- Using the checkboxes select the content that you want to add in Self Help.
- Or, use the Select By Tags option to add contents using Tags. See, Adding content to Widgets using Tags.
- After adding the content, click Okay.
- In the Set Rules section, using the drop-down menu set the visibility rules.
- See Visibility and Display Rule Conditions for more information on the different conditions that can be used in Visibility Rules.
- Use the Plus icon to add more conditions, if necessary.
- If you use role tags as a visibility rule in the Self Help, it overrides any role based tags attached to the content added in the Self Help.
- Click Save.
- Make the segment Active using the drop-down menu. By default, the newly created segment is marked inactive.
- Click Yes in the pop-up to mark the segment active.
Was This Article Helpful?