Creating a Self Help segment
- 1 Minute To Read
You can filter the Flows that show up inside the Self Help widget by creating different segments.
To create a Self Help segment,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click the Self Help tile.
- Click New Segment.
- Enter the segment name.
- In the Add Content section, click Select.
- Using the checkboxes select the content that you want to add in Self Help.
- Or, use the Select By Tags option to add contents using Tags. See, Adding content to Widgets using Tags.
- After adding the content, click Okay.
- In the Set Rules section, using the drop-down menu set the visibility rules.
See Visibility and Display Rule Conditions for more information on the different conditions that can be used in Visibility Rules.
To insert a new condition in between two existing rules, click the Plus icon next to the condition below which you want to place the new condition.
You can also drag and drop certain rules to rearrange them in the desired order.
If you use role tags as a visibility rule in the Self Help, it overrides any role based tags attached to the content added in the Self Help.
- Click Save.
- Make the segment Active using the drop-down menu. By default, the newly created segment is marked inactive.
- Click Yes in the pop-up to mark the segment active.