Smart Tips appear randomly
- 1 Minute To Read
Smart Tips appear at different places randomly even though the Smart Tips are not created for that element.
- The same element is present on multiple pages.
- The original element for which the Smart Tip is created is moved to a different page or deleted.
- Smart Tips are enabled without any Display Rules.
- If the same element is present on multiple pages then you can restrict them to specific pages using the Display Rules when creating the Smart Tip. See Display Rules for showing Smart Tips.
- If the original element for which the Smart Tip is created is deleted then the Smart Tip itself can be deleted as it serves no purpose anymore.
- If the original Smart Tip is moved to a new page, then create a new Smart Tip collection if required or use Display Rules to restrict the Smart Tip to appear only in that page. See Display Rules for showing Smart Tips.
If you are unable to solve the issue using the steps above then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.