Smart pop-up not displaying
- 1 minute to read
- Smart Pop-up may not display if the visibility rules aren't set correctly.
- Pop-up may have expired.
- Pop-up is not yet published.
- Pop-up is restricted to certain user roles.
- Smart Pop-up may have a conflict with another pop-up with the same visibility rules.
- Check if the segment for the Smart pop-up is active.
- The pop-up could have expired or set not to appear on specific dates. Check the Visibility Rules for When the pop-up must appear, i.e., date and occurrence count.
- Make sure the pop-up is live either by clicking the Push to Production button or updating the extensions.
- Check whether user roles are used to configure the pop-up visibility rules. If so, make sure the appropriate user roles are added.
- If there are two pop-ups (smart and guided pop-up) with the same visibility rule then the guided popup takes precedence. Creating smart and guided pop-ups with different visibility rules will resolve the issue.
- Check if the Don't show again Option is enabled. Enabling this option gives the end user the option to disable the pop up.
Always test pop-ups using the Whatfix Preview mode before it's visible to your user. Here's how to enable the Preview Mode on Whatfix Editor
Was this article helpful?