Task List Segmentation
- 1 minute to read
You can filter the flows that show up inside the task list widget by creating different segments. To create a task list,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click the Task list tile.
- Click New Segment.
- Enter the segment name.
- In the Add Content section, click Select.
- Select the checkboxes next to the content that you want to include in task list.
- Click Okay.
You can group the content that is displayed to appear under different logical headers. For more information, see Content Grouping in a Task list.
- In theSet Rules section, using the drop-down menu set the visibility rules.
- To know how each condition works, see Identifying conditions for showing tooltips.
- Use the Plus icon to add more conditions, if necessary.
- Click Save.
- Make the segment Active using the drop-down menu.
By default, the newly created segment are inactive. You have to make them active for it to appear in the application.
- Click Yes in the pop-up to mark the segment active.
Was this article helpful?