Creating a Task List segment
- 1 Minute To Read
You can filter the Flows that show up inside the Task List widget by creating different segments.
To create a Task List,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click the Task list tile.
- Click New Segment.
- Enter the segment name.
- In the Add Content section, click Select.
- Select the checkboxes next to the content that you want to include in task list.
- Click Okay.
- In the Set Rules section, using the drop-down menu set the visibility rules.
If you use role tags as a visibility rule in the Task list, it overrides any role based tags attached to the content added in the Task List.
- See Visibility and Display Rule Conditions for more information on the different conditions that can be used in Visibility Rules.
- To insert a new condition in between two existing rules, click the add icon next to the condition below which you want to place the new condition.
- You can also rearrange the order of the rules with a drag and drop.
- Click Save.
- Make the segment Active using the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes in the pop-up to mark the segment active.
- The Task List will not appear for users who have completed all their tasks.
- If there is a Flow/Static content that is common in the Task list and in Self Help, accessing the Flow and completing the task in Self Help also marks it complete in the Task List.
- If a completed task is used in a new Task List and the user id is set or the cookies are not refreshed then the task that was part of the old Task List will show as completed in the new one as well.