Unable to install the Whatfix editor on Firefox
- 1 minute to read
You may be unable to install the Whatfix Editor from the dashboard or by using the Install Editor button. This is known to happen intermittently with other extensions as well.
Manually installing the Whatfix Editor using the .xpi file.
- Open the link below in Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer to download the .xpi file.
Download link - https://whatfix.com/firefox/whatfix.xpi
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click the Menu icon at the top right.
- Click Add-ons.
- Drag and drop the downloaded .xpi file in the Add-ons page.
- Click the Add button in the popup to install.
Was this article helpful?