Video download email not received
- 1 Minute To Read
- You're trying to download a large number of Flow videos.
- Your confirmation email may have landed in your SPAM folder.
- The time taken to receive the download link depends on several factors like the number of Flows selected, the number of steps in each Flow, and the existing download requests queued at the Whatfix server. For example, if you want to download 10 Flows with 10 steps each and there are no existing download requests in the queue then the download link is received in 2.5 hours.Note
If it takes more than 24 hours to receive the download link then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your SPAM folder for the email with the subject – Your Whatfix Videos are ready!. Whitelist the email address to prevent further instances like this.
- Make sure you've logged into the same email address you used in Whatfix.
If there is an error in generating the download link, you will receive an email notifying you about the failure.