Walkthrough does not play correctly
- 1 minute to read
Flow failures may occur due to several reasons that are covered below.
There could be many reasons that are responsible for your walkthrough not working. Listed below are a few reasons and some solutions that you could try to fix the issue.
- Something could have changed in the underlying application and Whatfix is unable to find the element that was selected when the walkthrough was created.
- The step conditions for the walkthrough may be incorrect or the step may be an optional one and the conditions don't match
- The walkthrough may have been captured in an UAT environment, but is being played in Production
- Element IDs are different in UAT and Production and the account has been configured to trust IDs
- There could be a conflict in the configuration and the walkthrough may not be displaying on the intended page.
Navigate to the step that is not working and try reselecting the step.
- Verify if the the step conditions are correctly configured.
- Ensure that the walkthrough was created in an environment that is identical to what you have in production. The element attributes in production are often found to be different from UAT.
- If the walkthrough was created in a UAT environment, and the account has been configured to trust IDs, ensure that the IDs are the same in both environments.
- If you are facing issues with IS enabled accounts, contact your CSM to troubleshoot further