What are Flows?
- 1 minute to read
Whatfix Flows are a series of steps that help users to learn an objective or complete a task through a series of step-by-step actions. These steps display as a layer over your web application.
Here's an example of a Whatfix Flow in action.
The following section gives you information about how to customize Whatfix Flows.
- Creating walkthrough
- Using the Whatfix Rich Text Editor
- Editing walkthrough
- Moving a step in a walkthrough
- Adding or inserting a step after walkthrough creation
- Back button for walkthrough help tips
- Deleting a step in a walkthrough
- Removing sensitive information from walkthrough images
- Changing the tooltip position
- Identifying conditions for showing tooltips
- Requesting feedback at the end of a walkthrough
- Enabling Spotlight Feature
- Defining a step as optional
- Defining step completion rules
- Previewing a Walkthrough
- Actions on Walkthrough tiles in your Whatfix Dashboard
- Deleting a Walkthrough
- Linking two walkthroughs
- Branching in a Walkthrough