While setting up segments for your widgets, you can use the AND/OR settings for conditions. You can use these conditions in as a combination as well.
Here, the AND acts as a delimiter and all the conditions between two ANDs gets evaluated.
- Visibility rule conditions support both AND and OR operations.
For example: If you have multiple hostnames and you would like to set one common segment, set the visibility rules with an OR condition.
- Segment content by Tags also supports the AND/OR operations.
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click the Widgets tab.
- Select the widget you want to create.
- Click New Segment.
- Here, you can configure your segmentation and use the conditions for visibility rules and for selecting tags.