Whatfix allows you to export your walkthroughs and upload them on Salesforce.
To do so:,
On the top right, click the
Click the Settings icon.
Click Export Contentto export your flows.
An email is sent
If you do not see Export flows option, contact your CSM.
In the popup, click Export.
- You will receive a download link to your registered email IDaddress. Download the zip
- Click the link to download the file.
Login into your salesforce and go to Static Resources
Choose one of the options below to continue
Expand title First Time Upload
a. Click the New button upload the zip file downloaded from the previous step.
b. Enter a Folder name and description for the content.
Expand title Update Existing Content
a. Next to the content that you want to update, click the Edit link.Click Choose File and upload the zip file that you have received in step 4 above.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Click Setup icon at the top right.
- Click Setup.
- In the left pane, under Custom Code, click Static Resource.
- Click New.
- Enter the name for the static resource.
- Click Choose File and upload the downloaded zip file from step 6.
- Click Save.
Once you have finished the procedure listed above, contact your respective CSM. There's an additional configuration that needs to be done by Whatfix to complete the process.