Adding new users
- 1 Minute To Read
You need to be an account manager to perform the following task. To see more information about available roles, see Whatfix User Roles.
To add a new user,
- Navigate to Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Users.
- Click the Invite Users button on the top-right side of the page.
- In the pop-up, enter the email address of the new user and select their roles using the drop-down menu. To know more about each role, read Whatfix User Roles.
- You can also invite multiple users at once by clicking the Plus icon.
Though there are no limitations to the number of users you can add in your account, you can only send invites to 5 users in a single request.
To add more users, repeat the action in batches of 5.
- Click Invite when you added all the users you want to invite.
- An email with information about signing in to the application is sent to the new user's email address.