Integrating Salesforce Repository
- 1 Minute To Read
You can integrate Salesforce with Whatfix to fetch and display articles from your Salesforce repository as contextual links in the Self Help widget.
To integrate a Salesforce repository,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Repositories.
- Click the Salesforce tile.
- Choose whether you want to integrate a sandbox account or a production account and then click Next.
- Enter a title and the URL of your Salesforce repository.
The title you provide here is used as the tag name for the default tag attached to all the content fetched.
- Click Integrate.
- Once the login page loads, enter your Salesforce credentials and then click Log In.
- After you have created an Integration request, your Repository is listed under Integrated Applications in processing state.
- Depending on how big your Repository is, the content sync might take between 24 - 78 hours to complete.
- Once all the content are indexed, you can access them on the Whatfix Dashboard.
- The content fetched can be added to the Self Help widget, in the same way as you would add any other Whatfix content.
- If you have Smart Context enabled, you must add the global-page tag for the content to reflect in the Self Help widget on your application. For more information, see
Adding tags to Repository Content
- If you click Cancel or close the integration pop-up, the integration request is saved as draft in the Integrated Applications section.