- 1 Minute To Read
As part of Whatfix's Open Ecosystem Platform, we can now exchange data and attribute streams across other products. This capability empowers enterprises to exchange data in multiple forms to unify and make use of insights across products.
With Integration Hub, you can:
- Increase user adoption
- Reduce customer churn
- Automate every day tasks and increase productivity
- Automate alerts and notifications using pop-up for the planned downtime
The architecture used is planned like a very intelligent nervous system for a modern enterprise to scale and automate the data as per requirement. By using the platform's capability, we can create a custom uni/bi-direction data flow.
Integrations with other applications allow us to efficiently contextualize content for our users. Based on these integrations, we can target information based on:
- User roles
- Survey responses
- User cohorts
- Content segmentation based on triggers
How does it work?
Whatfix can listen to multiple APIs and Webhooks. These are the ways you can get apps to communicate with Whatfix and exchange data.
Let’s say you, Sherlock, are a Content Manager looking to automate your content management pipeline from Whatfix to Confluence. It takes you an insane amount of time to create articles for the Whatfix Flows in Confluence.
With Integration Hub, you can automate the entire process. Every time you create a Flow and publish, a new page is automatically created on Confluence for the Flow saving you hours of manual work, and preventing user errors.
A few business scenarios where you can automate the process using Integration Hub are:
- To connect with your Invoicing app to show a pop-up to customers whose renewal date is coming up.
- To connect with your Knowledge Base app to create new articles whenever a Whatfix Flow is published.
- To connect with your Customer Feedback/Survey app to personalize content based on their feedback/rating.
To know the steps to integrate Whatfix with your application, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org