Publishing Whatfix Content
- Updated On 04 Jan 2022
- 1 Minute To Read
Click the various Content elements of the Flowchart below for more information.
Things to keep in mind while selecting the deployment method
- You have access to the application source code
- You want a quick implementation
- You do not have access to the application code
- Your application uses multiple iFrames from outside sources
- You want to deploy Whatfix on multiple apps
Note: Whatfix requires the following information depending on the method of deployment.
- Server location to host Whatfix Static content
- Ability to inject the hosted JS file onto the application and all embedded iFrames where Whatfix would be required to function.
|Extension||A mass deployment mechanism uses of one of below methods:|
- Group policy
- Access to source code to be able to inject Whatfix script on the application and all embedded iFrames where Whatfix would be required to function