Whatfix Editor not working properly
- 1 Minute To Read
The following information applies only for Google Chrome users.
- The Add Step button is not working
- Unable to save Smart Tips/Flow/Beacon
- User and account info missing in the Editor header
Google Chrome setting is set to block third party cookies or all cookies.
If this setting is enabled then Whatfix Editor extension cannot access local storage of the browser which leads to broken functionality in multiple areas.
Enabling cookies in the Chrome settings can solve these issues.
- Open Chrome and at the top right, click the More icon.
- Click Settings.
- Under Privacy and security, select Site settings.
- Under Content, select Cookies and site data.
- Allow cookies access by selecting Allow all cookies or Block third-party cookies in Incognito option based on your preference.