Installing Whatfix Desktop Editor
- 1 Minute To Read
To install the Whatfix Desktop Editor,
- Contact your Account Manager or our support at email@example.com to download the installation files.
- After downloading the WFEditorInstaller.exe file, right-click and Run as administrator.
- Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up.
- Click Install in the pop-up to install the Whatfix Editor.
- Once the installation is complete, open the WhatfixEditorLauncher folder in the C drive Program Files directory.
- Double-click the WFEditorLauncher file to open the Whatfix Desktop Editor.
Create a desktop shortcut for the Whatfix Editor app for quick access.
- Before creating content using the Whatfix Desktop Editor, if you have the Whatfix Desktop application installed, you must uninstall it first. For more information, see How to uninstall Whatfix Desktop?
- While creating content, open the application where you want to create the content and then open the Whatfix Desktop Editor.