- 1 Minute To Read
Each Flow in Whatfix can have its unique properties—themes, end messages, tip color, font size, etc., separate from the account level configurations.
For example, all the Flows in your account can have the Classic theme but one or more Flows of your choice can have the Modern theme applied to it.
To customize a Flow,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashbaord.
- Hover over the Flow you want to customize and click the Edit icon.
- Next, click the Customize button.
- Here, you can change the Flow's Tool tip, End Message and Flow Automation pop-up properties.
Changes made here are only applicable to this Flow.
- Once the changes are made, click Save.
- Finally, click the Save button in the Flow edit page.
The customization precedence is shown below:
Advanced Customization > Flow level configuration > Account level configuration