Unable to Black Out Sensitive Information on an existing Flow
- 1 Minute To Read
When you edit an existing Flow on the Dashboard to black out sensitive information, the Black Out button is unresponsive.
Edit the Flow in Launch live edit mode, reselect the element on the step in which you want to black out information and then scroll down on the Editor to see the Black Out button under Black Out Sensitive Information section.
To black out sensitive information for an existing Flow,
- Navigate to the Flow that you want edit and click the Edit icon.
- Click Launch live edit.
- Once the Flow is launched, follow the step in which you want to black out information.
- Click the Edit icon on the step.
- Click Reselect element and reselect the element for the step.
- Scroll down in the Editor to the Black Out Sensitive Information section and then click Black Out.
- Select the element you want to hide on the application.
- Click Save Step.
- Click Maximize.
- Click Save.