- 13 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute To Read
Insert an image in a Flow step
- Updated On 13 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute To Read
Use the following steps to insert an image in a Flow step,
Log in to the application where you want to create content, and then launch the Whatfix Studio.
Enter the name of the Flow as you want it displayed to the users.
Click + Add Step.
Click the desired element on the page that the user needs to select.
Review/Edit the auto generated action text on the step.
Click the Description section of the tooltip and select the Insert Image icon from the rich text editor.
Browse the Image from your Image Library.
- Any Image that you want to insert in a Flow step using the browse option has to be first uploaded to your Dashboard.
- For more information on uploading Images to your Dashboard, see Upload Images to your Dashboard.
You can also add images to your content by inserting their link either from your Dashboard or from an online image platform as an URL.
Insert Image link from your Dashboard
If you have uploaded images to your Dashboard, and you want to insert them in your Whatfix content, you can copy and paste the image link in the URL field.
- To find the link of the image you uploaded to your Dashboard, see Upload Images to your Dashboard.
Insert Image link from an online image platform
If you have image links hosted on various platforms, and you want to embed these in your Whatfix content, you can copy and paste the URL of the image in the URL field.
- Any image that you want to insert in a Flow step using the URL from an online image platform has to be first hosted in an online image-sharing website like Imgur, ImgBB, etc.
- The URL format must end with the image format (png, jpg, jpeg)
- Correct: https://imgur.com/jpJkjqs.png
- Incorrect: https://imgur.com/jpJkjqs
Click the inserted image to see the following customization options.
- Change size: Enables you to change the dimension of the image in terms of pixels
- Align: Enables you to align the image to the left, right, or center.
- Insert link: Enables you to add link URLs to the image.
- Alternative text: Enables you to add alternative text to the image.
- Replace: In case you added the wrong image, you can replace it using this option.
- Remove: Enables you to remove the image.
Click Save Flow.