Content not appearing in Self Help when searching
- 1 minute to read
- Tags that you may have attached to your content may be restricting the search scope thus preventing content from showing up when searching in Self Help.
- Content may not have the relevant keywords that are being used in the search phrase
- Global search is disabled for Smart Context enabled accounts.
- Check the Tags that are attached to the content that ought to appear in Self Help. There could be a conflict where you may need to remove or update a tag to ensure the content shows up again. See, Restricting Self Help Search results using Tags.
- Include relevant keywords in the content so that it shows up in the search results. See, Understanding Search in Self Help.
- If you've enabled Smart Context then configure the settings to allow search gloablly. See, Smart Context.
Was this article helpful?