Attaching a flow, link, or video to Beacon
- 1 Minute To Read
You can attach a flow, link, or video to any Beacon that you create.
Here's how attaching a flow to a Beacon looks like,
To attach content to a beacon,
- Navigate to Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click Beacon.
- Click the New Segment button.
If you've already created the segment, click the Edit icon.
5. Enter the segment name, set the visibility rules, and add the Beacon collection.
6. In the Attach Content section, click the Attach Content button.
7. Select the content you want to attach to the beacon.
The attached content starts based on the Disappearance of Beacon setting you configure when creating it.
- Click Okay.
- Click Save.