Showing information before running Flows
- 1 minute to read
If you want to show users information before running a Flow then you can configure the Flow to show a pop-up before showing the Flow steps. This is referred as Flow information pop-up.
For example, you can ask your users to keep particular information ready before running a Flow so that they don't get stuck in the middle.
You can do this by adding the wfx_play_as_popup tag in the Editor when creating a Flow or on the Dashboard after creating Flows.
- Flow Title and Description appears in the pop-up.
- The Flow information pop-up uses the same configuration settings as Guided Pop-up. For example, if you change the button colour for Guided Pop-ups then the same change is reflected in the Flow information pop-up.
- The Flow information pop-up does not show if the Flow is attached to a Guided Pop-up.
To show information to your users before running a Flow,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Select the Flows you want to launch as a pop-up using the checkboxes at the top right corner of each tile.
- Click the Manage Tags icon.
- In the popup, click the Plus icon.
- Search for the wfx_play_as_popup tag and select it from the list.
- Click Done.