Creating Self Help
- 1 Minute To Read
Whatfix Self Help is an in-app collection of links, videos, and text contents that aid users to complete tasks in your application.
To create Self Help,
- Navigate to Whatfix Mobile Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click the Self Help tile.
- Click New Segment.
- Enter the segment name.
- In the Add Content section, click Select.
Click the Create button to create Links, Video Links, and Text Content. You can create such static content without leaving the Self Help creation process.
- Select the checkboxes next to the content that you want to include in Self Help.
- Click Okay.
- Contact Whatfix Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to find the Window Variable and its value for the mobile app.
The window variable visibility rule determines where Whatfix content is displayed on your mobile application.
- Click Save.
- Make the segment Active using the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes in the pop-up to mark the segment active.