What is a Task List?
- 1 Minute To Read
The Task List enables you to create a list of to-do tasks for your users to help them kickstart their onboarding process. The Task List engages and reminds users to complete the tasks at hand by enabling them to self-track their individual progress against their assigned tasks.
The Task List, when enabled, can be accessed from the Task List icon present on your application. The default position is on the bottom left, but it can be configured to display on the lower right as well.
Some examples where Task Lists can be used are described below.
- New user onboarding - Helps the user to set up the initial setting to use the application, such as setting up the profile
- New employee onboarding - Create a list of activities that need to be completed for the employee.
- New feature communication - Helps in communicating a new feature.
- Task Lists can be segmented and shown based on profiles, tabs, or other UI variables. See Segmentation.
- When a task is completed, a green checkmark is placed next to the task.