Customizing a Smart Pop-Up
- 1 minute to read
Smart pop-ups can be customized to suit your business needs.
To customize smart pop-ups,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- Click Widgets.
- Click Smart Pop-up.
- Click Configuration.
- Make the necessary changes on this page using the following information. The configurations that you can change are listed below:
- Choose formatting options like text size, color, style, alignment, etc for the Smart popup header and description text.
- Enable/Disable Ok button in the popup, button text, button color, and text color.
- Enable/Disable X icon (close) on the popup and the color of the icon.
- Enable/Disable Don't show me again option.
- Click Save.
Any changes that you make are applied universally to all Smart popups that you may have on your application. This includes Smart popups that you have already created.
Was this article helpful?