Scheduling a Beacon
- 1 minute to read
To help you plan better announcements and alerts, Whatfix has a scheduler for Beacons. You can schedule alerts for a specified time and set alerts with a recurring setting.
You can schedule based with:
- Start date
- End date
- Time zone
- Number of occurrences over a period of time
To schedule a beacon,
- Navigate to the Whatfix Dashboard.
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click the Beacon tile.
- Click New Segment.
- Click Set Visibility Rules.
- Click the WHEN tab.
- Select a start and end date and time using the date selector menu.
- Select the Frequency to show the beacon.
- Click Save.
Watch a GIF video on scheduling a Beacon