Understanding Flow exits
- 1 minute to read
Whatfix captures flow failures and exits.
Flow failures happen when there is something wrong with the walkthrough and the user is unable to proceed.
Flow exits happen when the walkthrough is functioning, but the user chooses to not continue.
Flow exits happen when one of the following happens
- User explicitly closes the walkthrough using the X icon.
- Flow transition issue: User did not click on the next available action in the walkthrough, but clicked any other walkthrough
- User navigates away: This could ideally be one of two possibilities
- There is no activity from the user
- User moves away from the computer
The reasons for exits can be seen when you hover your mouse over the chart in Flow Analytics.