- 1 minute to read
Whatfix JS Embed
- The script changes slightly depending on if you are using it directly on your production instance or if you'd want to use it on your non-production environments as well.
- You need to be an Account Manager or a Content Manager to perform the following task.
For more information on permissions, see Whatfix user roles.
- Navigate to the Whatfix dashboard.
- On the top right, click the Settings icon.
- Click Configuration.
- Click the Integration tab.
- Copy the desired script using the respective Copy button. The script can be inserted in the header or footer of your application so that it is present on every page on your application.
The development script is to be used on non-production or development environments.
<html><!-- Main Container --> <head> <!-- whatfix code should be here --> </head> <body> <iframe> <html><!-- Sub Container page --> <head> <!-- whatfix code is inserted here --> </head> <body> </body> </html> </iframe> </body> </html>