- 1 Minute To Read
- Click the browser name to see information on how to find the current version number of each browser.
- The new Microsoft Edge browser is based on Chromium and is compatible with all supported versions of Windows and macOS. For more information on the difference between Edge (Chromium) and Legacy Edge, refer the following article.
Whatfix content can only be created using the Whatfix Editor extension. The Whatfix Editor is a browser plugin that enables you to create various types of Whatfix content namely Flows, Smart Tips, and Beacons. The extension can only be installed in the following browsers.
|Browser||Minimum version required|
|New Edge (Chromium)||84|
(Minimum version required)
|Browser extension support|
|New Edge (Chromium)||84||Yes|
- For applications where code embedding is not possible, Whatfix can be deployed using browser extensions on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge (Chromium), Legacy Edge, and Internet Explorer.
- Web applications with Framesets are supported by Internet Explorer 9+, Opera 15+.
- Make sure that your web applications use Standards document mode in Internet Explorer.