- 21 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute To Read
Introduction to QuickRead
- Updated On 21 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute To Read
QuickRead is currently a Beta feature. To enable the feature, contact [email protected].
What is QuickRead?
QuickRead is an AI capability powered by Whatfix that provides summarized answers to your end users' search queries within the Self Help widget.
QuickRead uses information from the support content created on Whatfix and the crawled content from any repositories that may have been integrated.
The responses provided by QuickRead include links, called Sources, that direct you to the source of information, wherever possible.
What are the benefits of QuickRead?
QuickRead offers the following benefits:
- For end users:
- It significantly reduces search time and improves the productivity of end users.
- It provides faster contextual help for the end user.
- It reduces the cognitive load of end users by providing concise and relevant information.
- For content creators:
- It enables content creators to improve the quality of their help content based on end users' feedback on the generated responses.
- It enhances the end-user adoption of the content created by the content creators.
How does QuickRead work?
QuickRead uses Large Language Models (LLMs) on Whatfix content and aggregated content to generate responses to end users' queries. Once enabled for an account and pushed into Production, QuickRead provides responses for any end-user query that contains more than one word, provided relevant content is available.
End users can provide feedback by giving a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down based on the relevance of the response.
If the end user gives a thumbs down on a QuickRead response, they have the option to comment on why they gave a thumbs-down feedback.
Whatfix enables users to view analytics based on end-user feedback and engagement. For more information, see Analytics for QuickRead.
- QuickRead is enabled at the ENT level. Once it is enabled, all Self Help widgets on your Dashboard will have QuickRead.
- QuickRead filters the information it displays to the end user based on the search scope of the Self Help widget and the role tags of your content.