Self Help Configuration
- 1 Minute To Read
The Self Help can be configured for several functions as described below.
- Launch Flows in the same page, as a new page, slideshow or new tab.
- Change the widget color, font, and position
- Change the text color, font, and position
- Change the widget animation
- Integrate email, chat, and ticketing support
To configure the Self Help:
- On the Whatfix Dashboard, click Widgets.
- Click the Self Help tile.
- In the left panel, click Configuration.
- In the Appearance section, you can make the following configurations as listed below:
- Change the widget label and text color in minimized state
- Widget position
- Show or hide the header label
- Change the color of close icon
- Change the widget header label and text color in expanded state
- Background color
- Select how you want to execute flows
- In the Attention section, you can make the following configurations as listed below:
- Change the widget animation and its count
- Show or hide the tooltip message when your users open Self Help widget for the first time
- Edit the tooltip message
- Change the button text, background color, and text color
- Edit the tooltip message,
- In the Support section, you can make the following configurations as listed below:
- Enable or disable the email, chat, and ticketing support
- Click Save.