What is the difference between Failed and Exited in Whatfix Flow Analytics?
- 1 Minute To Read
Whatfix analytics provide information about Flow failures and Flow exits and it is important to understand the difference between the two.
A flow fails when the user is unable to use a Flow to complete a task. Reasons that can result in Flow being recorded as failed are mentioned below.
- Flow is broken
- Flow Step does not display
A flow exit on the other hand is when a user delibrately chooses not to follow the Flow even though it is working correctly. Reasons that can result in a Flow being recorded as an exit are listed below.
- Using X icon to close the tip
- Closing the browser or browser tab
- Internet connectivity issues
- System shut down
- Clicking the hyperlinks in the step description and moving to a new screen (URL).