What are Flows?
- 1 Minute To Read
Whatfix Flows are a series of steps that help users to learn an objective or complete a task through a series of step-by-step actions. These steps display as a layer over your web application.
Here's an example of a Whatfix Flow in action.
The following section gives you information about how to customize Whatfix Flows.
- Creating a Flow
- Using the Whatfix Rich Text Editor
- Editing a Flow
- Moving a step in a Flow
- Adding or inserting a step after Flow creation
- Back button for Flow help tips
- Deleting a step in a Flow
- Removing sensitive information from Flow images
- Changing the tooltip position
- Display Rules for showing tooltips
- Requesting feedback at the end of a Flow
- Enabling Spotlight Feature
- Defining a step as optional
- Defining step completion rules
- Previewing a Flow
- Actions on Flow tiles in your Whatfix Dashboard
- Deleting a Flow
- Linking two Flows
- Branching in a Flow